Thursday 26 April 2007

O with an O

Ohhhhhh my goodness has anyone ever told you that if you release yourself from the bonds of selfishness you get so much more as a reward.
Just the other day when I was pleasuring my Master with some oral servitude I found myself not only getting my usual enjoyment from his obvious delight. But also I found myself aroused by it far more than was usual...the more delicktation I brought my Master the more I felt myself; there was an absolute correlation between his gratification and my own. As I worked for some time I felt myself getting more and more..well just getting more and more!!
I had absolutely no want for anything in return from Him whatsoever; and He did nothing but enjoy my attention, but by slipping gently into subspace and thinking of nothing but his pleasure and ignoring the sensations occurring in my body: When He eventually called time by allowing me the joy of devouring every last drop I found myself in the middle of the deepest orgasm.
I can't describe exactly as I do not have the poets mind to explain why this orgasm was more than the rest..but it was all that!
I adore my Master and seek to pleasure him whenever I can, but if it carries on like this I'll have to stop labelling myself as a masochist!!

No comments: