Wednesday 11 April 2007

Ds Hideaway

Got to thinking about a place we go to stay when we need to recuperate and hide from the world.
It is a little place in the middle of the countryside with the pigs and cows as neighbours. There are a few buildings dotted about the grounds which makes it mini village with a lovely iron gate and a long driveway to keep it from the rest of the world. We made a passing comment to each other that it would make a Ds heaven, where Doms could lead their subs around within the grounds without drawing unwanted attention. There are places where you could learn Dom arts like Shibari or even parade your subs if the desire took you.
Of course this has made me think; I wonder if there is such a place? Whenever I think of a Ds hideaway I always think of an older building with 4 poster beds and tranquility. I don't really know why, well I know why the bed, I have a fantasy for being suspended from the bed posts, but I'm not sure why my idea of Ds heaven is Austenesque. Maybe I'm just a romantic at heart!! I have looked into booking weekends away in these sort of places but always chicken out as I am never sure how thin the walls are and would hate to think of the inquisitory looks of fellow guests after a night of flogging and the inevitable screams (of joy) that emit from my entry into subspace.
Comments very welcome if there is any BDSM friendly accommodation that I haven't discovered...and if not someone lend me a couple of Million so I can buy a manor and open one of my own!

No comments: