Tuesday 19 December 2006

Sense Deprivation

I was punished for talking back yesterday evening (as I mentioned before, sometimes my stubbornness lets me down and I am inclined to open mouth before engaging brain). Fitting punishment I was gagged for a long time while I cooked his dinner. Firm but fair.
I must have been good after this punishment, because he treated me to an evening of sense deprivation afterwards. This involved a blindfold and earphones playing a very loud soundtrack to one of his more adult movies. I could not hear or see a thing that was happening around me, he tied my arms and left me there for a while. At first it was very disconcerting; I had no idea if he was in the room let alone what he may do to me, if anything at all. My other senses were heightened; I could smell rubber on the blindfold where it is kept in my drawer with the rest of my toys. He left me there contemplating his plans for what seemed like ages; with the soundtrack in my head and the anticipation I began to squirm. Eventually he touched me and the sensation was electric. Each touch from him left me writhing with desire. I'm not going to elaborate too much as I don't want this to become a blow by blow account of events. It is an experience I would gladly repeat. I think my heightened senses coupled with my complete and utter trust in my Master made for a very enjoyable experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty,

Just dropped by to read your Blog and I had a number of comments I wanted to make;

1) I loved it. It is gracefully written and full of love and honesty. Your description of your feelings and your concerns touched me deeply.

2) You and your Master are obviously well blessed with each other. I am sure that he enjoys dealing with your negative character traits as much as you enjoy his training. (Well, possibly he enjoys it more, but that is a Dom thing ;)

3) You don't happen to have a twin sister going spare do you??

Seriously, your blog is now on my favourites list. I do hope that you continue to share like this in the future.

Salutations to you and your Master

FM