Wednesday 20 December 2006

Scenes?

My Master and I ended up scening last night, now I have said to my similar lifestyle friends that I do not do scenes but this was unplanned (I think). After being up literally all night playing; just before dawn he told me he was going to rape me. Now obviously we do practice a SSC (Safe, Sane and Consensual) relationship so it is impossible for him to actually rape me, this is where I guess it changes to a scene.
His attitude towards me changed immensely and although it is also impossible for him to scare me, I found my attitude towards him also changed, very difficult to be more submissive but I felt even more vulnerable than I have before. He used language that he would never use, he made me repeat it.
Now the scene didn't last very long and as soon as it finished he was back to his normal caring self and made sure I was OK. But there was a definite change in the dynamic between us and the mood was darker than normal.
I guess my point is I always thought scening was not for me; why act? Mine is a lifestyle not a bit of play acting in the bedroom, but again my Master has pushed my boundaries and made me rethink. However I cant see me dressing as a nurse in the near future!

No comments: