Thursday 28 December 2006

Christmas servitude

Well as my first Christmas as a submissive I have found it difficult to negotiate the difference between family time and His time. He has made no demands on my time over the holiday period, which I guess is correct, but this has made my submissive side yearn to serve him. I frequently asked to do things for him which he has politely turned down and I have subconciously felt rejected. Entirely my fault, but nonetheless hard for me emotionally.
Funny though, as I know that he has been doing it for me (Especially after 3 days of eating all that rich food it would be difficult to participate in any really physical play) . I love him for giving me this time but funny how my need to serve him outweighs my knowledge that he is doing the kindest thing for me.
I'm sure that knowledge that this is how Christmas is, will make it easier through the years. Also as we both grow with the relationship we will find ways of overcoming this period in little ways. He asked me to make on submissive gesture for him on Christmas day which I thought I had planned well, but circumstances were not with me and it didn't work, again I will get better at this with practice.
Don't get me wrong I have had a lovely Christmas and I have enjoyed every minute of it but this is what runs though my mind during the evening when it would be normally be His time.
Until the things go back to normal I shall have to content myself with serving him coffee and cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.



Here is my site; clear