Friday 26 January 2007

To pee or not to pee...

...is not actually the question it just kind of leads me nicely into what I want to write!
Being begrudgingly and involuntarily kept from my obligations to my Master, through no fault of my own or his. I have found myself awake at night completely frustrated and desperately needing to submit to him.
I have had a few very weird dreams one of which I was begging him to pee on me. Now I don't consciously want to partake in said act or anything similar however I think it was the need to feel owned and in my semi conscious state I had equated ownership with animals marking their territory. In my dream like state it seemed perfectly obvious that this is what it meant and it was something He could do to me in my present state! I have not mentioned this particular dream to him so when he reads this He will no doubt be bemused! Had He been there at the time it is likely He would have put me in my place unfortunately He was not and I had to work through the silliness of my thoughts on my own. (I wonder if there is actually an animal that marks their mate as a sign of ownership in this or any other way?)

Now the slightly less 'icky and more 'me' thought to come out of this is the thought of marking or being marked. I am not at all averse to being marked after all I wear jewellery to 'tell' Him that I know I am His and a tattoo or brand is merely a permanent, almost less obtrusive version of this.

Branding, I think I do not want, although I am not opposed to the mark or the significance of actually being branded (equating it to stock animals) but I think I am opposed the aesthetics of it, after all a brand is more or less a scar on the skin and I have enough scars and other such things detracting from the perceived perfect body that I don't really want to add to them.

But a tattoo is not such a bad option; I have seen many tattoos that enhance the body that they are 'attached' to. But then we have the question of what? How big? And where? The where bit is the nagging one for me as if tattooed for Him I will have very little choice about the other two. If it was overtly a branding mark I wouldn't want it in a place where it could be seen (but then if I was vanilla I would never get one anyway so that would also come into it). I don't want it anywhere that will sag with time (this rules out most areas of my body as all natural bodies succumb to gravity in the end!!!) So where is left?

Yesterday I think I got my answer. I was watching a film (the film itself was nauseating) the leading lady had a lovely tattoo right in the V of her legs; the tattoo itself was pretty beautiful too and was designed in a V shape to compliment its canvas. Well I don't think the area sags, and I hope most won't see it and finally it seems a fairly appropriate place for it.

Now I've put that in writing I shall go off and think about the possible pain ramifications of tattooing such a sensitive area.

No comments: